Buying and Selling the Finest Homes in Paradise!
Team Leader and Listing Specialist, originally from Michigan, Ginny Nobbe is a licensed Florida REALTOR® and has lived in Estero, Florida since 2004. Ginny enjoys the lifestyle that Southwest Florida has to offer and delights in introducing client to that lifestyle as well!
Living in Michigan, Texas, Indiana, and Ohio, Ginny held a 22-year career in management and information systems with a large retail operation before moving to Florida. Once in Florida, she joined the real estate industry and has never looked back! She enjoys helping her clients maximize profits from selling their homes so they can successfully move on to a new chapter in life. For clients who wish to buy in Southwest Florida, Ginny loves helping them find the perfect home to realize their dreams in paradise! Ginny specializes in homes for sale – luxury golf homes, estate homes and beachfront condominiums – in Naples, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and Estero, Florida. She uses her experience and the latest technology to help clients achieve their real estate goals with the best possible results, in the least amount of time. Ginny also is very active within the Bonita Springs and Estero communities and the real estate industry.
She has served or is currently serving in the following leadership positions
- 2020 Bonita Estero Realtor Leadership Academy
- 2017 President of the Women’s Council of REALTORS (WCR)
- 2016 President Elect of the Women’s Council of REALTORS (WCR)
- 2014 VP of membership, Women’s Council of REALTORS® (WCR)
- Member Bonita Springs- Estero REALTORS® since 2009
She has also been the recipient of the following awards:
- 2013 and 2017 WCR Bonita Springs Estero Realtor of the Year
- 2012 – 2019 Golden BER Top Producer Award
- 2011 – 2019 WCR Bonita Springs Estero Network Top Producer Gold Level Award
- 2011, 2014 WCR Bonita Springs Estero Chapter Entrepreneur of the Year
Industry Designations Include:
- Performance Management Network (PMN)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Real Estate Negotiator (CREN)